Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if I will be able to order one so I can install it on my M77 All-Weather that I just purchased a couple of months ago?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case anyone is wondering what an LC6 trigger is, it's supposedly the new and improved trigger Ruger will be selling with it's new Hawkeye rifles that is supposed to be very similar to the M77 that they are selling right now. I can't imagine it will be a problem, but I'm a little anxious to find out?

Also, has anyone on here with the same rifle use the Rifle Basix trigger? I'm leaning towards getting one of those but now I'm going to wait to see what this LC6 trigger is all about. Right now, I can cover my groupings from a hundred yards with a quarter dollar but hey, if I can get a trigger that will even tighten that up and maybe help with hotter rounds then I will be happy as all get up!

By the way, I am new here but you probably guessed by the rank. I feel demoted, I don't want to be a PFC again, I want Seargent back, ha ha!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. Our rank is by the amount of posts we make so you will need to jump in and make a bunch. The Early Rizers Coffee Shop is a good place to get acquanted with some of our active members. I can't help you on the trigger, as I don't know the answer, but maybe someone else can. If not I bet Ruger would be glad to answer your question if you gave them a call. Enjoy yourself. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts