Ruger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
23,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of cutting over from route 33 to Interstate 476 on US 22. US 22 looks like it is divided on the map but does it have stoplights and shopping malls like a miracle mile or is it a restricted access highway? If it is stop and go then I'll drop down to I/S 78? Will be travelling there on Wed PM so wondering about that road.

Thanks

Terry

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi Terry,

I live in Bethlehem, PA. I actually take 22 to 33, and then 78 East into NJ for work every day.

Route 22 does not have any stop and go red lights, but there are industrial parks and yes, a mall, along the way to 476. Depending on the time of day, it can get backed up a great deal heading West between 4:30PM and 6:00PM. Particularly so between Route 512 (Center St. in Bethlehem) and Fullerton Road, which is right after you get off 33 and onto 22. It's hard to predict traffic though since it's the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. If it's not during that 'rush hour' though, you should be fine. I think that's your best bet and is probably easier than running further south to 78 then over to 476.

Safe traveling!

·
Administrator
23,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks. That is what I needed to know. Decided we are going to head out a couple of hours earlier and leave the house at 6:00am so expect to be over there around lunchtime. It looks like a more direct route and that is what we'll take. You are right though we have no idea what to expect along the whole route from NH.

Thanks again

Terry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts