Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the longest time we didn't have much rain now we have too much rain and its all at one time. Too bad it couldn't have been pasted out over the year. The flooding here is bad and from what they say its going to get worse. Your makes you sleepy though.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I am ok but the ranchers and farmers are really hurtiing for sure. Right now Texas is just one very big mud hole.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Most around here have managed to get the wheat crop in. But some of the cotton farmers are hurtin'. Fields drowned out.

Say it will rain all week and the lakes are overtaking the overflow drainage systems. Might start running around the edge of the dam soon.

The S.O. only had one washed away motorist call. A man in a van thought he could make a low water crossing and he was way wrong. The game warden and a deputy took to a boat and managed to get him off the roof of his van.

Just my luck....on vacation, cain't fish as the creeks are flooded and the lakes are out-of-the-question. Range is under-water.
Did manage to get in some gun maintance.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Fishing from the bank, would have to get past 30 yds of submerged brush, trees.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well soon those cat fish will be knocking on the door lol.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yep your so right that is sure good eattin.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Catfish are good eating! I saw on the news where a potato chip truck was caught in the flooding. Don't need all that rain at one time. Hope it ends soon for Texas!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts