Ruger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
LOL Can you imagine opening one of her letters?

We had so many deer hit out in front our house in the last 5 yrs, I asked for a sign to be put up.

One time someone hit a deer, took the loins out & left the rest of the deer laying there. LOL It looked like the Texas chainsaw killer had been there.

One time I wasn't out of bed yet but awake, I heard eeeeerrrrrrr-thunk-effff. I knew someone had hit a deer.

Last week someone hit one with their truck right out in front. The deer flew about 50ft & just missed our mailbox. It took out the radiator of the truck.

I hit one once. I was driving to the dentist about 10:30 am, a big buck ran right in front of me. All I saw was antlers & heard thunk. The deer somehow got up & limped away. It had caused a pinch mark on my truck bumper & hair here & there. But when I took the truck in for repairs, it had cracked all up underneath the bumper on my Avalanche.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
This woman has GOT to be kidding... Please tell me this is fake. Please. Someone find me a Snopes article or something.

·
Registered
538 Posts
A friend of ours, who has a deer stand in her back yard, was driving to work one morning when a huge buck crossed in front of her car. The usual deer-related body and windshield damage resulted.
When the responding Trooper asked if she wanted him to call someone (from his list) to come get the deer, she told him to go ahead. But first she wanted to get something out of the deal.

She got a machete out of the trunk and hacked off the buck's 14-point rack.

The Trooper just shook his head and said, "Lady, please don't do that to any DRIVER who messes up your car out here! I don't want to even think about that paperwork!"

·
Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
whoops, didn't see that there.....
It's still good to show an absolute act of stupidity (on behalf of that woman, some folk just think like that), it makes the rest of us look good. :D
Apparently that has been around for a while, but is believed to be genuine. :D

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Maybe. Maybe not. I have been asking this same question (in jest) to waitresses for years, all around the states as I travel. You would be amazed at how many times this is not understood by people, and not all we're blondes. It would take some persuasion to get some of them to realize that I was joking.

Not unlike the media falls for everything that BHO "claims" to be the truth.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I wonder why the radio hosts did not ask the caller why she did not simply write letters to the deer and post them on trees near the deer crossings she considers dangerous.

Hearing her answer might have been illuminating and led her to consider a solution that might be more likely to succeed.

I believe it was Albert Einstein who said that there are two things in human experience that are infinite. The Universe and human stupidity. And he wasn't absolutely sure about the Universe.

Lost Sheep

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.