Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent my black Friday shooting. No shopping for this guy. Shot my Super Redhawk in 44 mag. Love this beast. Also shot my 3 screw Super Blackhawk in 44 mag, Blackhawk in 45 colt, my Mark IV, and my Remington 12 ga Slugster, my Model 7 in 308, and my Remington 700 in 300 mag.

·
Corps Commander NGV
4,688 Posts
I am jealous. I was home fighting a cold today, and tonight I'm at work. I'll take a range day over shopping with the crazies any day!

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Spent my black Friday shooting. No shopping for this guy. Shot my Super Redhawk in 44 mag. Love this beast. Also shot my 3 screw Super Blackhawk in 44 mag, Blackhawk in 45 colt, my Mark IV, and my Remington 12 ga Slugster, my Model 7 in 308, and my Remington 700 in 300 mag.
Some years, I specifically have "Tupperware Day at the Range" on Black Friday. It was one of those days when I realized I could shoot tighter groups with my LCP than with my Glock 41 :eek:

Did go to a store before hitting the range this afternoon. Probably one of the only ones not mobbed on BF - the grocery store. :D

1 box of .40 and 200 rounds of .22LR kept me entertained. Some at paper and the rest at pieces of clay pigeon thrown onto the berm. It was a little colder than I would have liked and there was on & off rain this afternoon.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Shot about 100 22or today ,only one hour at range. LGS having a black Friday sale,a lot of customers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts