Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say, I love this gun. I am a complete novice when it comes to "precision" shooting with a bolt action or really 22lr in general. I thought this gun would be a good one to learn on and I'm not disappointed. First range trip I put about 75 rounds through it, mostly CCI standard velocity at 50 yards. Was pretty consistently getting .5in groups and even managed a .34in group. For having no experience I was pretty happy with that. Can't wait to get it out to the range again.

Additions include a vortex diamondback 4-12x40 and a utg mlok bipod.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,636 Posts
Love the looks of these Rugers. Rimfire shooting is addictive and this platform is a good way to get involved. Good on you for getting one and what's not to love they are beautiful.
You will dream about it in your sleep.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love the looks of these Rugers. Rimfire shooting is addictive and this platform is a good way to get involved. Good on you for getting one and what's not to love they are beautiful.
You will dream about it in your sleep.
You're not kidding, I can't wait to get back out. Definitely looking forward to getting more into the rimfire world.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Corps Commander NGV
4,688 Posts
Nice rifle and good shooting. I have the same scope and love it. Are those three shot groups?

·
Premium Member
13,953 Posts
Have the same gun and bipod but went with the Vortex rimfire version. You are right.........it is addicting to shoot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts