Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to the range tonight. I missed last week and I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Going to shoot the KP944D, Kel-Tec P3AT and maybe the KP90D.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

Been going thru withdrawls myself around here.... by 30-30 and .44 as soon as I get a good day, and some change ahead, we going shootin.

·
Premium Member
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a good night at the range. I finally decided on a range load for my KP944D. They functioned really well, were accurate with very little muzzle flash, but are stout enough to let you know you're shooting a .40 S&W. It sure will be nice to quit experimenting and just load up and shoot. (The .40 anyway - still have a lot of load development to do on the 9mm.)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
It is good to have a load you like & can just sit down at the bench & make up a bunch. :) What kind of 9mm are you shooting, rman? Of the pistols I own, I like my P89DC the best, I think.:D

·
Premium Member
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a P93D, KP94, KP93D and a KP95DPR. I haven't shot the KP94 - it's still new in the box. I've shot the KP95 and P93 the most. I've only tried a few reloads in the P93 so far, and they were not good! (Accuracy-wise anyway)

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm going tomorrow with some new shooters to my club. Bringing a Ruger Mark 2 to start them off. I'll be shooting my Ruger 38/40 and some others.

·
Premium Member
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's nice to see you taking some new shooters out to introduce them to shooting. We all need to do more of that...if we don't we will rapidly become a minority group.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I do it all the time. I've increased our club membership by 20% mostly with new shooters. By the way, they have to get NRA membership to belong.

·
Premium Member
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
quote:Originally posted by John H. Fox

By the way, they have to get NRA membership to belong.
That's even better!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts