Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my new LC9s and SR9c to the range for the first outing and I came back with a big smile on my face.

Put about 150 rounds through both guns, 115 gr. MagTech FMJ, 115 gr. Blazer Aluminum FMJ, and 115 gr. Seller& Bellot FMJ, and not one glitch. Flawless functioning from both guns.

I found the triggers to be great and accuracy was excellent.

Could not be happier. Love both guns. After I put my JHP through them, the LC9s will be my every day pocket carry gun.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Congrats on the two new pistols, glad you like them. Now they just need regular encouragement, that is, shoot them a lot!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
These two are my favorite pistols by far. Best triggers ever. I used to use the SR9c for daily carry, but these days I prefer the LC9s. Only because it is a lot smaller and easier to conceal. Both guns perform flawlessly and have never let me down. Good show, Ruger.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Glad to see you enjoyed them. They are beautiful weapons. The SR40c is just as nice.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have to "ditto" what everyone else has said. I love both of mine and was carrying the SR9C, still do on occasion but the LC9S is my main carry now.

Both are reliable, accurate, and nice triggers.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The LC9S is also my EDC. Well over 1000 rounds through it with no issues. Absolutely love it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts