Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my wife and daughter out shooting today, i could not load the magazines fast enough. We fed about 250 rounds of WWB 165 & 180 grain FMJ, Federal 180 grain FMJ and TulAmmo 180 grain FMJ, not one problem. I hate that everyone thinks the world is coming to an end or the Zombie are coming, there is no 40 S&W to be bought anyware in my home town, so no more shooting for a while. The wife showed us up, i was really pleased how she handled the SR40, she said the kick was less than her old CA .38 special.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I took my wife and daughter out shooting today, i could not load the magazines fast enough. We fed about 250 rounds of WWB 165 & 180 grain FMJ, Federal 180 grain FMJ and TulAmmo 180 grain FMJ, not one problem. I hate that everyone thinks the world is coming to an end or the Zombie are coming, there is no 40 S&W to be bought anyware in my home town, so no more shooting for a while. The wife showed us up, i was really pleased how she handled the SR40, she said the kick was less than her old CA .38 special.
No more .40S&W? There are boatloads of it everywhere I go! And not just in my area from what I hear. I wish I had a .40S&W gun!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I can find .40 but no 9mm in my area. Enjoy your SR40.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Box some up and send it to me :D Just thought i would add, this is the first time my wife has shot my SR40.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Congrats!

·
Reloader
4,138 Posts
Fun day with the family at the range. Priceless.

·
Registered
357 Posts
It's great that shooting is something your family enjoys. My wife also likes to go out with me. And I also am having a hard time finding .40 ammo, I have been able to stock up on 9mm here and there, but haven't found 40 in over 2 weeks

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope it all straightens out soon, someone is sitting on a lot of ammo, i can't even find 40 S&W on line :(

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Can't find ANY ammo around here & the little bit you run across is over priced due to the Prez. I could use some .40 S&W and .380 Auto myself!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts