Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping this next week that I can get some much needed range time. We have had so much rain that I would get stuck if I went to the range last we end. We had some rain Friday nite rained pretty hard, but I need to go to the range to help clear my mind and just have fun. To me range time does so much good for me. And since its what I call an open range I can most times go there and the range is all to myself. No one around but me, have had some folks pull up there. But for the most part, its open ya can shoot pistol or rifle but no shot gun. The owner of the land runs cattle on it and I can undestand that.
Maybe someday I can have my own range, that way I can shoot what I want when I want too. Well its a nice dream any ways.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I hear that Snuffy. I don't seem to get to the range nearly enough for the things I wast to test and play with. And like you I usually have it to myself.

Maybe you could send some of that rain to Montana. We need it bad.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
I have had too much range time lately. Have went through 1000 rounds of .223 and close to that many .45 ACPs. Now it is gonna hurt as much as components have went up lately to re-stock all this!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep the cost of reloading sure has gone up for sure.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well to me its not a waste of money , I can never understand the joy of golf but there are many that do. I have tired that put put and I can asure you I don't even want to go play golf at all. To hard to get the ball to go where ya want it to go.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hmmm,how about handgun golf ?Instead of clubs we could shoot the balls around.:DTHAT would be more fun.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, sounds good to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts