Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the rubber type Talon grips for my .45 RAP. Will update when they arrive and installed.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Talon rubber grips are great!!! I have them on my LC9s and SR9c and I'm getting ready to put them on my SR40c. You'll enjoy them.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Talons an my XDsc and 9e and even on the AR.... the rubber granulated.... great product and addition.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I received my Talon grips on 4/23. As with all their products, high quality. Installation took more time than they do on a Glock due to the detail cuts so I took my time. To me the RAP felt slippery on the side panels, no more, the rubber texture provides the grip I wanted. I am very pleased with another great Talon product.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I received my Talon grips on 4/23. As with all their products, high quality. Installation took more time than they do on a Glock due to the detail cuts so I took my time. To me the RAP felt slippery on the side panels, no more, the rubber texture provides the grip I wanted. I am very pleased with another great Talon product.
Any pictures? I really need some grips for my RAP45 but I keep hoping Ruger or someone else will release alternate grip units rather then have to stick something to the existing grips. But my patience is running out! :)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Pic posted.
Thanks for that. I went ahead and ordered the medium rubber grips today based on this thread. Talon must have just released them as neither Amazon or ShopRuger have an listing for them yet.

·
Registered
244 Posts
It is super easy to make your own grips with a little investment of time.

Industrial janitorial supply houses will stock the rubberized material and many are available on line.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts