1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
186 Posts
WOW! Thanks for sharing. Not often will we hear unabashed testimony of the Lord on network TV. Kudos for Kathy Lee to take that step.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Rare woman.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Well that's the last time she'll be on that network.

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
Thanks for the link.
That is a rare occurrence on NBC.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This was repeated on several entertainment shows on primetime tv (ok, my wife watches them :rolleyes: ) and that's how I found out first about this. Imagine the number of people she touched and encouraged.
Another must-see is that adorable little girl who sang uplifting Christian songs to Kathie.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I actually was watching TV with a friend of mine when this was happening. We both loved what she was saying. But he looked at me and said, "She better shut up or they're going to pull her off the air". I agreed. Sad what has become politically correct and what isn't anymore.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
I think she was possibly displaying micro-aggression by some folks definition.

·
Registered
459 Posts
a classy lady... sorry to say I hope they'll tell us what the running count on DD's is from this thread... folks won't like such a public witness to Christ

·
Viceroy 🟩🟩🟩
3,010 Posts
was that before or after she had her morning wine?
LOL, I was wondering about the wine glasses too. :D Maybe those were grape and apple juice that the ladies had. Oh well, the Lord's first miracle was turning water into wine. And with their morning show job they probably have to be up, off to work and in a makeup chair at oh-dark-thirty, so 10:30AM for them is probably like 5:00 PM for the rest of us. God bless her for having the courage to explain that the path to salvation is through faith in Christ

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
LOL, I was wondering about the wine glasses too. :D Maybe those were grape and apple juice that the ladies had. Oh well, the Lord's first miracle was turning water into wine. And with their morning show job they probably have to be up, off to work and in a makeup chair at oh-dark-thirty, so 10:30AM for them is probably like 5:00 PM for the rest of us. God bless her for having the courage to explain that the path to salvation is through faith in Christ
Here the real story behind the glasses...

Kathie Lee Gifford, Hoda Kotb Reveal All About ?Happy Hour? On ?Today? | Variety

I'm just glad she was able to talk freely, it seems to be a taboo in this culture.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Old Frank (may he rest in peace) had a genuine love of the lord, and airline stewardess' too it seems. Kathie Lee must have forgotten that part. I never liked her when she was on Regis & Kathie Lee. Too full of herself.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Never liked her until she spoke from her heart. Still not crazy about her but now she's a bit more tolerable. I'll lift a glass to Mr Gifford he was a great athlete may he RIP.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
The lady has been a Christian all her life and does not apologize for it which is the proper way for her to live. She has made her mark on society.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts