Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got one 219..prices going down whats up..its almost same price as taurus tcp..but lcp is bettet i think

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
They are getting cheap! I've seen sales this month from $199 to $230ish for the custom LCP. It's a great time to buy! Enjoy yours! :)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I wouldn't mind carrying the raspberry LCP but I would have a problem with the beret that comes with it. :p

Welcome to rf.net!

·
Registered
76 Posts
you can usually get the models with pink or raspberry frames much cheaper than the black framed models. I think because they don't sell as much.

You can strip the pistols down to the frame and dye it black with RIT dye in a pot of simmering water for about 30-40 minutes.

I've done this with my LC9s

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

After talking to the owner of my LGS, I gathered that Ruger has lowered the price on all the LCPs. I know that it was too good a deal for me to pass up. I have long been thinking about picking one up. I found a stainless model for $225 OTD. I put in a Wolff 12# spring and the first trip was drama-free.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
I was thinking maybe a new striker-fired LCP might be on the way....
I agree. This is what happened to LC9 prices right before they came out with the LC9s.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I think all the Christmas hoopla about low LCP prices is over. Even Bud's is showing them at $229, but OUT OF STOCK. As I've said before you can put up any price you want as long as you don't have to sell any at that price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Quote from Gooffeyguy:

You can strip the pistols down to the frame and dye it black with RIT dye in a pot of simmering water for about 30-40 minutes.

Can you dye black ones a different color?

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Bought my wife a black one for 199 two weeks ago. Pretty good price I thought.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts