Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Compared to most of you I'm rather Ruger poor but am pretty happy with the ones I have(so far). Got to pick at least a few more before I get too dang old to enjoy shooting them
MarkII, P85 and P97

Single Six, .45 convertible and Super BH

10-22

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Count yourself lucky... I "only" have 3 Rugers...:(
But I love the ones I have!:D
I guess I'll just have to aquire more![^]

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Wish that were true, Baldy-----I've had over a dozen but right now after last winter slim work I'm down to 0---ZERO---none. Hint-don't pawn your shootin' irons...I got a wish list that makes Santa flip his wig-but right now I'm livin' in a memory-----stuck with a couple of Smifs, a High Standard, and a Mossberg 20...armed but not contented.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I sure would not call you "Ruger poor". Looks like you are doing just fine! I really like the stainless SBH.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Great Collection, I wouldnt say Ruger poor at all! I only got 5 Rugers, so ya got me beat lol! Nice pics thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
The way I look at it, if you have one you're Ruger rich! What you have pretty much makes you a millionaire. Besides it's not how many you have, but how well you can shoot them. (I got a few, but I don't shoot so good any more.)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I own but 1, yes that is 1 as in the Numoro Uno Ruger. I own a M77 All Weather Skelital stock 30-06 like the one pictured below.

A rifle that I carried on duty as a "Patrol Rifle" like the one pictured below.

I've been around many Ruger rifles just don't own many. Uncles Ruger M77R MKII .338 Win Mag that I can use anytime. Brothers KM77VT MKII in .308 Winchester, which I can also use anytime has saved me the money in going out and purchasing these others. Certain Ruger firearms I just don't like for one reason or another :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's a neat collection - and definitely not too small.

Somehow I think that you have a few other guns, too, non-Rugers.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
yea ya got some nice guns there pal.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I could never "guess" how many Rugers I've had over the years, wish I had taken pictures of them ALL, then I could have written a book called" The Rugers I Had", and ....as is often said, we are only the temporary custodians of these while we are on this world, in this life.

So enjoy , wether it is ONE or a 'hundred'.....;)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
quote:Originally posted by rugerguy

I could never "guess" how many Rugers I've had over the years, wish I had taken pictures of them ALL, then I could have written a book called" The Rugers I Had", and ....as is often said, we are only the temporary custodians of these while we are on this world, in this life.

So enjoy , wether it is ONE or a 'hundred'.....;)
:D:D:DI could not have said it better-Dan

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Nuthin' to be ashamed of there. We is about equal in numbers, 'cept I got no 'P' guns.. Nice looking group of firearms there mr. btrumanj.
Baldy, you have some fun guns too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts