Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many time were hear what great CS Ruger and other companies have. RCBS has been mentioned several times. On my Rockchucker press the primer catcher is showing some age after 35 years. I lost the little tab that holds the catcher on the press. I contacted RCBS and asked if I could get the little tab that I had lost it in a move we made. That same afternoon I got a reply from RCBS telling me he's sending me a complete primer catcher at N/C.

Probably 98% of my reloading equipment is RCBS and this is one of the reasons why.They know how to treat their customers.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I've dealt w RCBS and will try to stay with them. Great CS in my book!!!!

·
Super Moderator
22,046 Posts
I have purchased used equipment that was missing or had defective parts and called them and explained that I wished to purchase a replacement. In each instance they sent it to me N/C. All my cartridge reloading equipment is RCBS.

·
Banned
2,292 Posts
They are the best!!! they have replaced die sets for me and sent the old sets back to me as well, they replace any worn lost or damaged press or die parts no matter how old my equipment is, even sent me a new reloading tray when I bought one I didn't like, just last year I contacted them and told them I had bought the wrong die set for 44-40 the one I bought was for jacketed bullet's I needed the one for lead bullets so what did they do? sent me the whole lead bullet set free of charge so now I have both:) they are like Ruger only green:cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Dillons CS is great also. Completely rebuilt a machine for me at nc.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Many time were hear what great CS Ruger and other companies have. RCBS has been mentioned several times. On my Rockchucker press the primer catcher is showing some age after 35 years. I lost the little tab that holds the catcher on the press. I contacted RCBS and asked if I could get the little tab that I had lost it in a move we made. That same afternoon I got a reply from RCBS telling me he's sending me a complete primer catcher at N/C.

Probably 98% of my reloading equipment is RCBS and this is one of the reasons why.They know how to treat their customers.
RCBS is the best! I even go to their social networking site:

Reloading Community for Rifle, Handgun, Shotshell Reloaders: ReloaderHub.com from RCBS - Reloader Hub

RCBS customer service is spectacular. I have broken stuff and knew that it was my fault. I told them about it, and they have always sent replacement parts free of charge!

RCBS customer service is the best.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I can't say enough good about how they have treated me, i spend the extra and buy Green! I don't care what i might save up front, i use my equipment with no fear, because i know it will last and if it doesn't, they will go far beyond what needs to be done to make it right!

·
Registered
158 Posts
+1 for RCBS. Their customer service could not be better. I sent them an email that I was having problems with my hand priming tool. Two days later I had replacement parts in hand.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

Mate, that's not good..... it's sensational.
The only RCBS gear I have is a Vibratory Case Cleaner, it's robust enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts