Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an SR9C for my birthday. Love it, after many years of not shooting, between moving, jobs, and living in Massachusetts.
Had a Ruger Security-Six many years ago, while serving in the Army. Never shoulda sold it back when...
Laugh if you will, but I've name my new pistol "Sarah Nancy." She sits right alongside a gift that I received when I got my LTC, a CZ 82. I just call her "Chickie" (anglicized from Czechie.)

I have to thank many forum members; cruising the forum had a lot to do with selecting Sarah Nancy, cleaning and first-time setup, and the 100 rounds that she ate on the range a couple of days ago. Long time absent shooting, and not a lot of experience with auto pistols.
Thanks, folks!

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Welcome to the forum from PA!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from The Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. Glad to have you in the family. Congrats on the SR9c and for getting back into shooting.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
A belated Happy Birthday and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
17,165 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle. Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome
Greetings from partly sunny SC

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Welcome to the site from north east Georgia.
I am new here as well and was greeted by a friendly bunch of folks, I too have a SR9c and I just stepped out on the front porch and sent 10 rnds 150' only hitting a 8" by 14" 1/2" metal plate 3 out of ten most of the time I get 7 or better :eek:
In my defense I can't see the sights but next week I am finally going to get glasses I know its not the gun because my son can smack it every time in about a 6" group not bad for cheap ammo at that distance .
Enjoy this site I know I will.
Mike

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.