Ruger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thanks, Tim, for helping me-I'm compooter challenged. Guys, I really enjoyed this article-and, with elections coming up, would like to encourage all to remember this great man's example. We have seldom had presidents (in our lifetime) who had common sense, wisdom, courage to be unpopular, and CHARACTER-the kind of man you could trust your daughter with-or your business-or your country---Ronald Reagan was this kind of man...a good neighbor-a good friend-and one to be elbow-to-elbow with if the wind blew wrong...he really surprised those who thought he was just an actor. I believe we have such a president now-but his time is soon over-who has these qualities now-the qualities of a true statesman? Yes, party platforms are important-yes, we have our opinions, but this country needs more than ever a man of good character who, while not perfect, is sincerely trying to do what's best for his countrymen. Pray that we have for our next president a man of such character and quality. Notice I didn't accuse or vilify anyone-and I hope the responses are in the same spirit. We're in a time where we need first to be Americans.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts