Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back at The Bore House in Lampassas Tx. 1-512-556-0308 I bought some old 300 Savage ammo. On a box of Winchester silver tips ammo it read $.24 a round or $4.95 a box. Wow did that bring back the old days I remember buying ammo that way. Any of you?
The Bore House- Bob loads every thing that can be shot, you got it he loads it. Just in case anyone has been looking for someone like that.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I used to buy my .38 and slugs and buckshot that way as a kid...we used to sell like that at the hardware I worked at...I'd ask 'em who they shot last night...we'd laugh about it...back then, who knows...prowlers wore Converse All-Stars and you'd often smell gunpowder and burned rubber when you made a prowler call:D:D

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Hey, SheepDog, I just noticed your "opinioniated old fart" slogan! I Like it! I have been called that myself a time or three!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the 3rd shift sgt at work calls me that, my sgt tells him he maybe old but he does show up to work and he does his job. Sad the younger folks won't do that work and be on time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts