Ruger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Rugers: Model 19122 pc 9 , American Competion
3,459 Posts
If no force (wind, gravity from shooting sideways, etc) acts on the projectile, it will stay on the same linear course rising and dropping as it loses energy away from the earth then towards it . If you had to adjust your rear sight extreme left, chances are something is misaligned on your rig. Sight mount, barrel alignment, some other factor like rail alignment or something else is wrong.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
I agree with Mark204's posts here. But if it were me, just because something is not right with me, I would scootch the front sight back closer to center. Unless you solidly brazzed it or moving it creates risk of broken/stripped screws

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Ok everyone- I'm a dumbass... somehow my rear sight block got knocked out of position. I straightened it back in place, and everything is back in alignment. I'm not sure how my rear sight block could have moved so much, I guess my wife was messin with my guns again.

After considering everyone's feedback, I was going to run a string line from the center of the rear post to the front post and look for misalignment, that's when I noticed the rear sight post block was out of whack. Sorry to waste everyone's time

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
Dude, I chase my tail all the time. Its the only reason I am any good at catching it! Glad to help, but honestly you did it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts