Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just received my new Red Dog Gunleather Holster for my SR22P-CT. Fit is a little snug, as it should be, before break-in. It's made it be worn at the 4 O'clock position. Feels very comfortable and I like the positioning. I think I'm going to like it. This cost a tad over $50(shipping included) at the website, and a little less if you can find one on ebay. Very nice quality. Jim Crawford is very easy to work with, and can make this holster for righties or lefties, in a number of colors, and without the laser. He makes them to order, and had mine shipped to me in about a week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice

That is a great looking holster. I have a similar one on black leather for my XD and it cost way more than $50! I might have to look into that one there!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Makes a nice concealed carry holster too. By design, it snugs up tight against your back so it's really not noticeable under a loose shirt.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Nice, I'll have to check it out, might be intrested in getting one myself for my SR22-CT. Keep us posted on how it feels and works out...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Another view

I wore the holster and sr22 all day today. Barely noticeable under normal circumstances. When your sitting, it may become more apparent, depending on what kind of chair your sitting in, otherwise it's just not noticeable. I don't think this holster will require much breaking in. It's a snug fit but is starting to draw easily. When the gun is inserted into the holster the CT, sometimes, turns on, but extinguishes automatically in about 30 seconds. I'm very happy with this holster, it has more than met my expectations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts