Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mark2Cars
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just acquired a 10/22 and wondering what you all are finding is a good fit in a red dot for this platform. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
34 Posts
My Take Down has a Sig Romeo 5 on it. Like the “Motac ” feature of it powering off after 2 minutes of inaction, and instantly on again with movement. Sure saves on batteries of/ when you forget to turn it off. It also comes with a 2 MOA dot which works well(for me) when precision is required. It also has a life time warranty from Sig.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a Holosun 510C green dot. It has the 32 moa circle with a 2 moa center dot. I use it for steel rimfire challenge its fast and I love it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
The Bushnell TRS25 is a great option as well. Price is usually affordable. I own 2 and they work great on my 10/22's Plenty of decent reviews on them

Dave
+1. I have multiple TRS25s on various caliber rifles and a 357 GP100. GREAT little red dot for the price point.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I have a Vortex Venom 6MOA dot on my 10/22 mounted on ShopRuger's Picatinny rail. I use it for steel challenge and it also works very well.

BTW, the Vortex sights require a Picatinny-style rail and will not work on a similar but not identical Weaver mount.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Burris fastfire 3 or vortex venom.

·
Registered
102 Posts
+1 on the Sig Sauer Romeo 5, I have 2, one on a .22 and one on my AR pistol both are still on their first battery and several years old. They've held up great and are well worth the money.

·
"The Real Deal"
6,513 Posts
Bushnell TRS-25, Sig Sauer Romeo 5, or Primary Arms MD-ADS. The TRS-25 is the least expensive. The Sig Sauer is my favorite.
Im with bozz, I have the primary arms md-as micro dot on my 10/22 and a marlin 75. In addition have one on a mac 11 and full size uzi also, they fit any mount the aimpoint T1 fits and work great. Have qn older version on my ruger mark III. They are great and inexpensive.

Side note I am buying a trijicon MRO for my ak rifle, never ran a trijicon, but gonna see what it will do. Mostly run aimpoint, eotech, and vortex's on centerfire semis.

·
Premium Member
13,870 Posts
TRS 25 or Vortex Venom.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think the Burris 111 or venom give beat bang for the buck. The Holosun with the solar panel and motion activation may push them over the venom asy new red dot of choice. The RMR is amazing but like EOTech not sure it's worth the premium and I feel Sig is still working out the bugs the new Romeo 0 for the 365XL looks good and the Romeo pro has the whistles and Bella but $500 is a lot to pay when Vortex and Burris are delivering such quality at half the price. My 1.5 cents

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

·
Mark2Cars
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Decision Sort Of

I ended up putting my Leupold 2-7x33 Vari-X II on the 10/22. I actually purchased an Athlon TRS2 for the 10/22, however it ended up on my PC9. Thanks to all of you for your input !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts