Ruger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a new set of Redding .223 Rem dies from midway. In the first 30 cases i did, i had 3 get stuck. While drilling to extract my 3rd case the decapper/neck sizer assembly got tangled up in my drill bit. I emailed redding at 8 that night telling them that i would like to purchase a new one. By 9 the next morning i had an email from redding saying they needed my address and they would send me a new assembly and some extra pins free of charge. 4 buisness days later I recieved a pakage in the mail with my assembly, extra pins, and even a catalog. Just thought i would share with you, but I know I hear the negatives, and never the positive.

I have since then read the directions and am using my case lube properly.

·
Banned
3,158 Posts
Glad to hear it! I'm thinking of buying one of their T-7 turret presses and I can't get any feedback from anyone on a handloaders forum I belong to.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hope you started using Imperial lube. :)
My only experience with Redding customer service was when I destroyed the plastic press in powder drop piece on an old 3 powder measure. I told the rep it was my fault and I wanted to purchase one but he mailed the replacement part free.

·
Banned
619 Posts
Been using the Boss press for over 15 years and my favorite dies come from REDDING as well. Never had a need to use their customer service but every experience I've read has been similar to yours. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.