Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am new to the forum and have been looking around a bit and really enjoy it. I have a concern with my Redhawk in .44 mag. On a recent outing i shot just about a hundred rounds ranging from very mild to kind of warm (Half of which were 44 special). I noticed when i got home to clean it the gap between the trigger guard/group assy had gotten bigger. I had take the gun apart to get the gap almost back to what it looked like when it was new (still a slight gap but much better). Has anyone else had this or should i be calling Ruger?

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.
Post up your problem in the "Ruger Double Action" forum, you will get better exposure.

·
Registered
17,084 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the forum from Georgia!!

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
A hardy welcom from Florida. :) As to your problem with your trigger assembly, you can tap it back into place with a rubber mallet or any handy non maring object. It should pop back in to it's original position after a couple of raps. I have used a small block of wood placed behind the trigger guard and the grip frame and tapped it with my hammer. Take care not to damage the rear sight while doing this.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.