Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked at a Ruger Redhawk it's stainless 7.5" barrel.I don't think its been shot at all, I don't have a redhawk but own other ruger pistols does $550.00 out the door sound like a bad price.I think it was made in 2000 by the serial number and don't think they have box or manual for it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replys,North Country Gal thats a nice Avatar you got there.That just made my day,you have to love Granny!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Decent and typical price, maybe a pinch high if it has a lot of use on it. Early this summer the used prices were quite a bit lower. Maybe folks think Obama will stay on and they have this last chance to buy a sidearm.

Around here Redhawks are going for $650 to $800 new. Lately more like 750 to 800. Used RHs are going for $450 to $600.

GPs are moving very fast -- days. RHs with shorter barrels (less than or equal to 5.5 inches) are going quickly -- in a couple of weeks. Smaller revolvers like the SPs and the little Smiths are often gone same day. Autos are going immediately, many have a list of folks waiting for this or that and trade ins are gone before every getting to the display case.

Lots of hard earned dollars flowing into hardware.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts