Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can download a Word template for reload labels? I've attempted to make one create but that was a disaster in the making.
Thanks loads. (no pun intended)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I purchased a roll of labels from Midway that are peel and stick.
I save pennies where ever I can but the sticky labels sure beat having a piece of paper fly out of my box of reloads.
I made my own excel sheet for keeping track of my reloads in a 3 ring binder.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just sent moptop a PM with my e-mail. If anyone else wants to see the 30-up (1" mailing address labels) that I've made up, just send me a PM too.

FYI, I won't post my e-mail address here, as that's how that scum-of-the-earth spammers pick 'em up, they have programs that scour sites like this looking for e-mail addresses... And I get enough junk mail already!!!

Tight groups!

Old No7

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Old N07, I'd be interested is seeing what you have.
I suggest buying the Address Labels available from Office Depot or Avery. The are the #5162 and are 1 1/3" by 4". Then you make up what you want them to say using Word and print out a sheet at a time. There are 14 labels per sheet and are self-adhesive.
Example:

CAL:____________ Date:_____________

Powder:_______________ Primer:_______

Bullet:_______________ COL:__________

Using 14 pt type this just about fills the label up. You can change to suit your requirements, or add a place for velocity if desired. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
20 Posts
A bunch of load labels came with the MTM cartridge cases I bought for my reloads. I just filled up a piece of paper with them and ran a bunch of copies. I just cut them out and tape them to the inside of the boxes. They have all the info you need, date, caliber, powder and weight, bullet and weight, primer, OAL, case brand and number of times loaded.

·
Registered
431 Posts
A piece of masking tape with load data and stuck to the top of the box works wonders.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Yep, used the masking tape too, and left over labels from VHS tapes, etc. It looks better with the labels, and the masking tape crumbles if left on too long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.