Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings.. Ever since I discovered the joy of 44specials in my Redhawk.. I can't afford to buy enough! I'm going to get myself a Lee Anniversary Kit ASAP and start the process. My question is:
Is there a site/place where reloading info for this round is attainable? Ole Elmer Keith was no dummy.... 44 specials ROCK!

·
Registered
346 Posts
quote:Is there a site/place where reloading info for this round is attainable?
All over the place. There's loading manuals of various types, which I highly recomend. Then there is my favorite data base; Handloads.com data base: http://www.handloads.org/loaddata/default.asp?

Just a couple ideas.

Joe

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Bearhands, I have some of the handloads.org in a word doc. If you want me to send, give me your e-mail addy.
On these on-line references, use caution as some of these loads are submitted by other reloaders, and mistakes can happen. Always cross reference a load with established references, published manuals, and start 10% low if the loading is at or near max recommended. First of all, be safe.

·
Registered
191 Posts
There are a number of online loading manuals through the powder manufacturers. Hodgdon, IMR and Alliant are just some that are out there. There are others, but they don't come to mind right now. Also, you can try www.reloadersnest.com ,but it is one that has loads submitted by the public so you do have to be a little cautious about some of the data there.

Coffee Pot

·
Registered
87 Posts
Try and find a copy or new of " the abc's of reloading" great book when your starting out. I like lymans reloading manual for cast bullets. The lee kit is a good place to start. If you shoot alot take a look at Mr. Dillons offerings. Oh don't forget the safety glasses. Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.