Ruger Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Was looking at the photos I posted of my reloading bench and decided I needed a new one (new top).
All the presses are mounted with t-nuts under the bench top so all I have to do is remove the 2 or 3 bolts holding the press down and its off.

Attachments

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
If you read my bench thread you know my reloading activities have moved into the house and occupy part of a bedroom that is now an office/library/reloading room. I had enough materials left over from building my bench to make a roll-away powder and tool cart. I've been storing some extra powder in a small Stack-On metal cabinet and needed a place to keep that along with a tool chest for reloading and gun tinkering. I came up with the idea to make a roll-away cart that could handle both and tuck it in beside the bench when I wasn't using it. I think this will work out nicely given my space limitations.

It was a fun little woodshop project at any rate and a pleasant way to spend my Saturday.

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Nicely done Sam. That'll do just fine. You might eventually outgrow it but maybe not - depends on how your interest develops in the reloading game. My new bench isn't much wider than that from the looks of things.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thanks Waveform, I just might grow out of my bench. I have been enjoying this reloading bug I seem to have caught. I’m sure It’s just a matter of time before I’m reloading other calibers.

·
Registered
474 Posts
OK...my son and I started a YouTube page and I'm not looking for subscribers here, but this is a video that shows 4 very different reloading rooms with 4 very different people. Feel free to take a look. It's about 28 mins long, but who knows, maybe people can get some ideas.

RF.Net does not permit members to promote personal Facebook pages, blogs, Go Fund Me accounts and YouTube pages. Accordingly, links of this nature will be removed from threads and signature lines without notice.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Very interesting video. Those homemade arrows are amazing, they must take hours to make.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Very interesting video. Those homemade arrows are amazing, they must take hours to make.
Thanks! He's been doing it for years. He's made 2 longbows and only shoots traditional. He made a bow back int late 80's...then went out and killed a deer with it. These are my only friends. I keep my circle small.

The basic point was to show that a reloading bench/room can come in many forms and have many purposes.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice set-up, EugeneNine.
Yours is the perfect example portable and affordable.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts