Ruger Forum banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
"The Real Deal"
9,988 Posts
I've never heard of anyone actually having experienced it being uses, so I'm glad to hear it confirmed. The knowledge could come in handy some day.
Need to keep a pouch of levi garret around just in case.

·
"The Real Deal"
9,988 Posts
I smoked for 5o yrs. It took me 20 yrs to quit. Think I will just tolerate the sting.
Been quit smoking 10 years, but still occassionally want one.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Been quit smoking 10 years, but still occassionally want one.
Me too for no reason like a trigger. I'll just be doing something and want a smoke. The first year was terrible after 3 months I swole up like a tic and thought I was dying from heart failure. Medical test showed nothing. I feel it was my veins unconstricting and my body wasn't used to it. I quit several times. My younger brother died from lung cancer right before he turned 50. He smoked 3 packs of menthol a day. I smoked a pack a day, more if I was in a bar. I quit with him for about a year then started smoking a pipe. I have ADD and it was hard to function as a spec home builder and and real estate broker without that nicotine. I had retired when quit for good. After a couple of years my family made me go get some adderall.
When I got the adderall I told my doctor I was only going to take it when I didn't want to be an AHole. He ask me how i knew when I was going to be an AHole. I said I'm always an AHole, I'm just trying not to be one when I'm with someone I care about'
Well I got off topic. Here's another bee picture. The good ones not the AHoles with wings.
Flower Plant Petal Yellow Terrestrial plant

101 - 105 of 105 Posts