Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,003 Posts
I don't know where it is, but I would drive a considerable distance to 'pause and remember.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

You know they say that God forgives.... we can arrange the meeting.

I was in the USAF when she pulled that crap.... I wish an A-10 Warthog would loose its payload over her house.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
She's not worth the effort-let her live with herself and try to convince herself she's right-and know what millions of real men think of her.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
You and me both JB.
Sheepdog, that would work if she would just crawl back in the hole she has been hiding in the past 30 years, but she has figured it's time to come back out into the daylight.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I wonder if anyone has sent this picture to Hanoi Jane? I think she would really like to know just how much her "fans" like her.

Can someone tell me the year she went to Hanoi and became a traitor? I'm trying to get a time line going in my mind.

Joe

·
Registered
346 Posts
JB,

Thanks for that link. It helped solve a mental/moral delima I've had for some time.

You see, prior to my 18th birthday I wasn't very politically aware. Just a punk kid that was inundated with the biased and violent news every night on the boob tube.

So on my 18th birthday I decided to celebrate. I went to see a double feature of "R" rated movies. Something I couldn't do prior to that. More curious than anything, I wanted to see what the fuss was about.
The movies I chose to see was Klute and Barbarella. Klute was almost more than I could stand but Barbarella was funny as all get out.

Then some time later I started hearing about Fondas politics and then of course her treasonous Hanoi trip.
As time passed I couldn't remember weather her trip was before or after my 18th birthday.

Thanks to your link I now know the time line. My 18th birthday was August of 70. Her Hanoi trip was in 72 if I read the text right.
So now I don't feed bad about my paying to see that double feathure. And since then I've not paid one cent to see a Jane Fonda movie.

Joe

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Veterans have spit in her face-I don't---honestly don't---know why some veteran hasn't ended her miserable existance.

·
Registered
346 Posts
sheepdog,

I would bet it was because they have too much respect for themselves.

Joe

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
JMiller-thanks for that healing perspective-you're probably right on target...

·
Registered
880 Posts
Joe, you're probably right...some "wounds", tho', cannot ever...probably shouldn't...mend competely. Just my opinion.

Seems like, as time passes, we're seein' more n' more who're a lot like her...so darn sad...

·
Registered
346 Posts
I totally agree, we can't forget Fonda's treachery, but at the same time we can't let it eat us up from the inside. She knows the vets haven't forgotten.
She's like what, 70 years old now, so she won't be around much longer.

Joe

·
Registered
918 Posts
Ever since I first heard about what jane fonda did I never could understand why she wasn't either ran out of the country or put in prison or shot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts