Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm praying for our brothers and sisters in NY.

Ruger is in handcuffs and can no longer service repairs for firearms over 7 rounds. This is from Rugers web site today

I live in New York; can I still return my firearm to Ruger for repair?
PLEASE DO NOT SEND US MAGAZINES OR FIREARMS THAT ARE PROHIBITED UNDER THE NEW LAW. Firearms that are not prohibited may be returned for repair as before, but we recommend you retain any magazines you have. Once we have an opportunity to examine the law and our obligations under it, we can provide further guidance.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
I'm praying for our brothers and sisters in NY.

Ruger is in handcuffs and can no longer service repairs for firearms over 7 rounds. This is from Rugers web site today

I live in New York; can I still return my firearm to Ruger for repair?
PLEASE DO NOT SEND US MAGAZINES OR FIREARMS THAT ARE PROHIBITED UNDER THE NEW LAW. Firearms that are not prohibited may be returned for repair as before, but we recommend you retain any magazines you have. Once we have an opportunity to examine the law and our obligations under it, we can provide further guidance.
Where did you see this?

·
Registered
121 Posts
They probably don't want you to send it OUT of NY because then they probably won't be able to send them BACK to you in NY

Makes sense to me

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
They probably don't want you to send it OUT of NY because then they probably won't be able to send them BACK to you in NY

Makes sense to me
I can't imagine there would be a problem as long as it had no magazine with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts