Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've now been bitten--- What is or are the best book(s) on from beginning to now on all variations, markings, production figures etc... on the 10/22's?

I thank you in advance, my wife ---- not so much lol.

Greg

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
There's a few publications but all are very basic and none even come close to showing each variation. The ones I've flipped through seem to have been written for the most basic readers and contain only the most basic information.
Reason...there's simply FAR too many variations. However...;) The Red Eagle News Exchange puts out the encyclopedia of everything Ruger and does have such a full listing. No pictures but the additional details FAR make up for any of that.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
There's a few publications but all are very basic and none even come close to showing each variation. The ones I've flipped through seem to have been written for the most basic readers and contain only the most basic information.
Reason...there's simply FAR too many variations. However...;) The Red Eagle News Exchange puts out the encyclopedia of everything Ruger and does have such a full listing. No pictures but the additional details FAR make up for any of that.
I agree. The RENE is my "go-to" for Ruger info!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts