Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty stoked for the newest chapter in the Resident Evil franchise hitting shelves tomorrow. I actually pre-ordered the special edition with all of the previous versions (for PlayStation 3). My wife and I played co-op on Resident Evil 5 and we're excited to do the same on 6.

Any other gamers out there with their sights set on some good ol' fashioned Zombie slaying via your favorite gaming system?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Never really got into the Resident Evil games.
Haven't played games much in the last year, but a friend of mine just got me hooked on Borderlands.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never really got into the Resident Evil games.
Haven't played games much in the last year, but a friend of mine just got me hooked on Borderlands.
I've been playing the heck out of Borderlands 2. The original Borderlands was great fun, but the ending was quite a letdown for me, personally. I'm really enjoying the second Borderlands, though.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I can't even keep up with the movies!!!!!

heymathew, are you Air Force? I used to live in Sumter, 90-92. I was stationed at Shaw AFB.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't even keep up with the movies!!!!!

heymathew, are you Air Force? I used to live in Sumter, 90-92. I was stationed at Shaw AFB.
HEY! Small world! No, I'm not Air Force. My wife brought me here. She grew up here and her family all lives here so we're living in town while she finishes up her masters degree over in Columbia.

I work right outside of Shaw AFB though in a little office near the back gate (which is new, so you probably aren't familiar with it).

Thanks for your service! Give me a shout if you're ever back in the area.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks! Will do! Too funny! Where do you go shooting? I used to be a Range Officer at a county own range about 10 miles or so from town. I don't recall the road it was on.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Will do! Too funny! Where do you go shooting? I used to be a Range Officer at a county own range about 10 miles or so from town. I don't recall the road it was on.
I shoot at Indigo Shooting club. It's about 1/3 of the way to Columbia on Garner's Ferry Road (HWY 378). It's on the Sumter side of the river. That's the only place around anymore. My wife's family has a little farm and I go shoot there a good bit. I can shoot cans and fruit and whatever I want there and don't have to worry about other people. It's a nice setup.

I like Indigo and the price isn't bad for a membership so I stick around. The pistol/rifle range is only open when an RO is on duty and they work on a volunteer basis so their hours are wonky and most of the time no one is there. I can shoot all the skeet I want, though. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
That must be the same place I used to RO. Not a bad little place, not manny people used to shoot there back when I was there, unless it was a month or two before hunting season. If there were no shooter, then we could shoot. I used to hunt deer at Ft Jackson. I wonder if that is an option anymore?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts