Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keith and I have come to a point where we can't agree on what needs to be allowed on the Board and what don't. Since Keith is the Administrator and Originally put the Board on the Internet, there is not but one thing for me to do. There are a group of great members, and its too bad that a few can keep on until they ruin things for everyone. I have made a lot of friends here and a few enemies. I am thankful for the friends. :D

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Your a great guy Calvin, and I do not have anything personally against you.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Many thanks to you both for this valuable resource! I haven't kept up with the thread wars of late, but I've learned a lot from the threads I have followed.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sh.....crap! What else can I say. Don't like this ...for either of you great guys.

Stay well, and safe, my friend.
Bob

·
Registered
155 Posts
Guys, I once had a very good band, playing in a great ******* bar. We played good music that everybody liked, kept a good crowd until closing time and it was a very good "mariage" between myself and the lady bar owner. One day "she" decided she wanted us to play all slow "quiet" stuff because she didn't like most of the wall-bangin' stuff we played. Well, I advised her we would have to seek employment elsewhere (a rival bar was chomping at the bit to get us). Well she then asked if "we" could work this out. I told her sure we could. We would play "her" kind of music for the "first" hour and then she would have to go home then and we would play our "regular" music for the rest of the evening. That was it, take it or leave it! Well she actually bought into the idea, gave us a raise and would turn the bar over to her son and leave at 10:30 every night. My "compromise proposition" worked great for both of us! I said all that to say that when we "haul in our personal horns", many things then get worked out just fine..................Dick

·
Registered
295 Posts
Visit

Calvin Wiles: Sir; I visit here often over the past year. I will miss your thoughts.

Rarely do I post; Doesn't stop My appreciation for your contributions. Sir; Thank You; I've learned a lot from your thinkings.:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dang.... and I didn't even get to know the gentleman.

Good luck to you Sir!!! Always remember, "keep your powder dry!"

:eek:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Forums like this follow a dynamic pattern of changes and modifications; it is inevitable that in the process some will go on and others will find another venue to express themselves. Only time will tell whether those changes were for the communal benefit.

Onward, Forward

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Gary, please watch what you post to. That thread is nearly a year old...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.