Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sad to see you go. Like I told Calvin, I hope you are resigning from your position and not the forum totally.

While I am a newbie on here, your posts I have seen seem to be worth reading.

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,482 Posts
Rick, So sorry to see you resign. You have made huge contributions to this forum and I know all the members greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Wish I could convince you to reconsider. I will miss your input and awesome pictures. Take care Rick, I wish you the best in future endeavors. jim h.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Damn, Rick! I sure hate to see you leave. Good luck in the future. Visit as often as you can.
Sam

·
Banned
723 Posts
Mr. Nettles, thank you for all you have done with this forum. I hope that we may continue to read your post and that you will grace us with your presence.
Take care and stay safe.

Biker

·
Registered
244 Posts
WOW! I don't visit real often--not sure what's going on here; but sure hate to see you go, I'll definitely miss your excellent pics, as well as your equally excellent posts. Hope you and yours are well and will continue so. Best wishes and prayers.

Stay safe.
Bob

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
What ? Not another.Whats going on around here ? Well adios amigos. Wish you would change your mind.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry to see you go. Hadn't got to know very well, but looking back at some of the topics, I can see the benefits you provided others in your posts.

P.S. Beginning to wonder, whenever I join something people start leaving. ???

·
Registered
260 Posts
Take care man.

This is really weird though...why are all the mods/staff leaving?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts