Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined up..again...The last time I did this it lasted 29 years, 10 months and 11 days...but who's counting..
Loking forward to a good tour..:)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome from NTex...American National Guard? Glad to have you no matter what it means...

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just joined in August and am finding this to be a great forum! Glad to have you join us!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
cmsiggy,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the forum chief, hope we're all here in thirty years.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Surprised the ole sheepdog doesn't know ANG is Air National Guard. Glad to have you with us chief, Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Had no idea, Jimbo-thanks for telling me...I was trying to tie the Chief rank into Navy and was totally confubbed...Air Force must have some Chief rank, too...what does an old Jarhead know, anyways???

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas - glad you re-upped!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Been to the Wikipedia and learned all about it...about the Chief rank, that is...tell me about the Air National Guard...is it under the Air Force or a totally different org. that has air capabilities? Fighter jets or transports or both?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us

·
Registered
10 Posts
quote:Originally posted by cmsiggy

Just joined up..again...The last time I did this it lasted 29 years, 10 months and 11 days...but who's counting..
Loking forward to a good tour..:)
Hey there. I just realized what your were talking about. That is cool.

(sorry, no military service)

Don

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.