Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and bought these two Camillus knives, today, to retire my old faithful S&W folder. Pictured by two of my old cub scout Camillus knives, for size comparison.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Wish I would have kept my Boy Scout knife from the 60s. Don't know who made em but probably a collectors item by now! Hated scouting but liked the knife

·
Registered
392 Posts
Tough to put aside an old friend. Recently replaced my SAK with a newer model. Had the original since the early 70's. The white cross was worn off, scales are cracked, toothpick's long gone, but it did everything I asked it to for a long time.

·
Banned
29,619 Posts
I have carried a pocket knife for 40 years now work for a company whose policy is do not carry anything anyone could concieve of as being a weapon. Box cutter has to be carried in a belt pouch and on a lanyard attached to it. I am a member of management and so I have a 1 strike and you are out policy on this so no sak or etc.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wish I would have kept my Boy Scout knife from the 60s. Don't know who made em but probably a collectors item by now! Hated scouting but liked the knife
The two Boy Scout knives pictured with the Camillus knives were also made by Camillus

1 - 8 of 8 Posts