Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided the information I have on my web site about shooting and CC was not well organized. Soooo I decided to try and make it easier to follow. Would you take a look and see if you have any suggestions on how it can be better organized, or any missing or incomplete/incorrect items. :)

Thanks
Pat

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh well.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I just went to your page and checked through your links and comments. The only negative I would suggest is you've placed a tad bit too much information for some people to deal with. That's not a bad thing, just be aware of it, using one link to dovetail into or expound on a seperate link is another way of encouraging further reading.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
gun page

I checked it out and applaud your effort to give "gun people" one go-to site. The only thing I noticed ( and maybe this will be addressed as you fine tune the site), was an emphasis on "pistols" and nothing on "revolvers.:)

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
To be honest with you I printed out the whole package to really dig into it because, for me, there's alot of stuff that I need to know that will help me out.

I am enjoying and getting much from the material.

There is a lot of information to go through but that's a good thing :)

Good job ;)

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JK55 said:
There is a lot of information to go through but that's a good thing :)
Thanks!
That is exactly what I am trying for. :D

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3482jl said:
was an emphasis on "pistols" and nothing on "revolvers.:)
Well . . . . with the exception of the grip and double action trigger pull, how much difference do you find, between a revolver and a pistol?

Second, there are two links to the JERRY MICULEK web site that is for revolvers. As I understand it, he is a national champion.

Do you have any links that would "round out" the material?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts