Ruger Forum banner

201 - 220 of 445 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
teckhardt
That's a pretty six-gun & EPS holsters are about as good as it gets to carry them in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Savageman

That's a pretty six-gun too. You are going to love the .45 Colt ctg if you don't already.

Thanks for sharing fella's.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Been looking for a while, finally picked up this new 5152 45ACP @ local gun shop with dust on it for the last year...a tactical shop and apparently nobody had any interest.

Best part is that I paid below MSRP...

·
Banned
4,290 Posts
Been looking for a while, finally picked up this new 5152 45ACP @ local gun shop with dust on it for the last year...a tactical shop and apparently nobody had any interest.Best part is that I paid below MSRP...
Congratulations on a great find and great buy. Those tupperware tactical folks have no idea on what fun they are missing. ;) :)

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Very nice - great find. I suppose that gun would have been considered pretty "tacticool" back in the 19th century but I think they're still pretty cool today. And I'd rather spend a few hours at the range with a sweet SA like that than most black polymer bottom-feeders.

·
Banned
4,290 Posts
Nice, gator. Gotta' love that baby bird. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks they make quite a pair.
The Baby is a handful with .45 colt loads but it's a straight back push and not a barrel flip.

I carry it in my riding vest pocket, still looking for a good CCW holster for the Vaquero.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Found this 1966 old model Blackhawk unconverted. Don't like the grips, but will order better looking one's soon.

·
Banned
1,197 Posts
Nice! Wonder why nobody has made a pr of clear Lucite grips for a birdshead, that would be SO 1960s.... :cool:

·
Banned
576 Posts
My first attempt at hand crafting grips. Not perfect. That's cocobolo wood. My clothes are yellow, my hands are yellow...duh. The grips feel very nice, at least much better than the naked frame. A fun project but wish I had more wood working tools.

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
My first attempt at hand crafting grips. Not perfect. That's cocobolo wood. My clothes are yellow, my hands are yellow...duh. The grips feel very nice, at least much better than the naked frame. A fun project but wish I had more wood working tools.

Hey those turned out nice! Much better than the invisible set pictured earlier!

201 - 220 of 445 Posts