Ruger Forum banner

421 - 440 of 446 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
i just realized i never stuck a good pic of "Verity" in here
she gets carried at least 4 days a week, and one range trip/week
I have a "One of None" .45ACP Talo Birdshead High Polished Stainless Vaquero according to Ruger.
The box is correctly serial numbered to my revolver and has the wrong model number on the box,it's marked 05151.
Ruger has mine in their records as being a .45 Colt,not .45ACP,05151 is for the .45 Colt,the .45ACP version is exactly like mine but model number 05152.
I tried to get a new label for my box or a new box but Ruger said I had to send the gun back to them and they would"fix it",meaning keeping my .45ACP which is exactly the gun in the chambering I'd searched for for almost 2 years.
I told them my intent is, quoting Charlton Heston,"Out of my cold dead hands".
I'm NEVER going to let it go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Old Vaquero Birdshead 4-58" 45 Colt

I have a 58 prefix Vaquero birds head 45 Colt that has a 4-5/8" barrel. Anyone ever heard of such a model? it has case colored frame and black micarda grips.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I could not , for the life of me , figure out what the heck.... R F B O C ... stood for,
Now I know, sorry I can't join the club ...ain't got none.
But at least I learned what RFBOC stands for !
Gary

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here's my Single-Seven

... wearing Altamont Super Rosewood grips with medallions. I really like the flexibility of the .327 Magnum as it shoots almost anything in the .32 caliber lineup except .32-20 and a few really obsolete ones.

It will shoot the .32 S&W, .32 S&W Long, .32 ACP, .32 H&R Magnum and finally the awesome and powerful .327 Federal Magnum.

Attachments

421 - 440 of 446 Posts