Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, Been meaning to join for awhile, but I've been content just lurking. Anyways, I live vary close to the Adirondack mtns, so I consider myself upstate. I've owned Ruger handguns ever since I bought my first one 1972, a SBH 44 mag. I also like black powder guns, and own a bunch of them, but I despise inlines. Love to fish, mostly great lake fishing, salmon & trout, but I'll never pass up a trip for bass or anything else. Have a wonderful wife whose been with me for 31 yrs. I guess thats about it, I guess the important thing is I love my Rugers. rich:)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome, glad you jumped in with us.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by rich e

Hi Folks, Been meaning to join for awhile, but I've been content just lurking. Anyways, I live vary close to the Adirondack mtns, so I consider myself upstate. I've owned Ruger handguns ever since I bought my first one 1972, a SBH 44 mag. I also like black powder guns, and own a bunch of them, but I despise inlines. Love to fish, mostly great lake fishing, salmon & trout, but I'll never pass up a trip for bass or anything else. Have a wonderful wife whose been with me for 31 yrs. I guess thats about it, I guess the important thing is I love my Rugers. rich:)
We love our Rugers too rich e . I love my Ruger CF pistols the MOST. Former New Yorker here. Beautiful place, upstate Adirondacks.....I live on a mountaintop in CA........shoot on my property, legally. Welocme new member! MACHINISTgunner.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
rich_e,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, I am from NY's Westchester and Columbia Counties, downstate and upstate, so I hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi all, Thank-you for the warm welcome, I've been lurking here long enough to know your all a great bunch of folks!! rich

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome...

from W. WA.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.