Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fun day looking around at the LGS... Was shopping for an as yet undetermined new gun and instead saw the ones below...

However--- Wasn't permitted to buy any of these for obvious reasons

Russian RPD (LGS lets customers occasionally shoot this)

FN P90 w/ fun switch (kind used by FBI or secret service I believe) and a suppressed full auto M4 LE ... Both destined for a LE agency somewhere

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Very cool rifles, for some reason I guess just looking myself too much! I think AK47's are also neat rifles. Wouldn't mind having one so many variations! Thx for sharing pics!!!

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,411 Posts
"Russian RPD (LGS lets customers occasionally shoot this)"

That looks like worth the price of admission. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Had the chance to put 50 rounds through the FN P90 (first 2 rounds on semi-auto to see where the red dot was actually hitting and 48 with the switch set to "Happy").

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Yep, that was worth the trip. Thnx for the show.

·
Registered
420 Posts
That weapon is the world's best stress reliever. Many years above had the opportunity to test fire some automatic rifles at the Tampa police range. The weapons were being test fired by police so they could add charges against several drug dealers. The police range was opened to the public and I guess the officers thoughtci was a cop. They were all 45 ACP chambered weapons. None were accurate at 25 yards but they all fired automatic. I guess the clown's that were caught with them ended up with much longer jail time. I think I had a smile on my face for the next week.

·
Cat Herder
1,656 Posts
I took a Polish guy I worked with to an indoor range cause he had never gotten to fire a gun and wanted to before going home. The range manager told me that I could show him "how awesome it is to be an American" and for $5 plus ammo (overpriced), I got to fire a full auto Colt 9mm. It was AR style, full stock with a 10" barrel. Recoil was almost non-existent. I dumped a 25 round mag in one burst. I smiled for quite some time. I actually still have the target.

·
"The Real Deal"
7,566 Posts
I'll just leave this here:

Couldn't resist again aye?:D

This one has a cycle rate of the full auto, dumped a 200 round belt in 24 seconds with it. Don't do it often since that gets pricey. Only thing I own in DDelambre's class.:D

·
"The Real Deal"
7,566 Posts
Awesome.

One of each, please!
I wish I could have brought home that ump 40 from tennessee on our last visit, never could forget that, next time I am gonna try that hk 93 with a fun switch.:D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Shop close to me has a bunch of NFA guns the ones I like are the Mp40's but the only 2 currently for sale are a BAR and a M60 for the sum of $39500 each :rolleyes:

·
"The Real Deal"
7,566 Posts
Shop close to me has a bunch of NFA guns the ones I like are the Mp40's but the only 2 currently for sale are a BAR and a M60 for the sum of $39500 each :rolleyes:
I was telling the wife last night, if she wins the lottery, I want an m60, its always been my dream gun.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts