Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally ordered a dedicated bullseye target for my rimfires. Got the Black Friday special from Challenge and looking forward to shooting this a LOT!

The bullseye is under 1”.

I have lots of AR500 Targets I shoot from my mountain top...but this one has been on my list for awhile.

Specifications:
1/4" thick AR500 steel paddle, front plate and bullseye plate
Rated for all .22 LR handguns and rifles
Minimum distance: Pistols = 10 yards | Rifles = 20 yards
Paddle measures 4" diameter | Bullseye hole measures .90" diameter
Removable bullseye plate lets the shooter decide the level of difficulty
Heavy gauge steel stake can be secured into almost any terrain
Paddle assembly clamps on top of a standard 2x4 wood post (no tools required for set-up)
Clamp springs and pivot mechanism are fully protected behind hardened stop plate
Height is adjustable and determined by the length of the wood 2x4 post (not included)
Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground
Easy to set-up and transport - WEIGHS ONLY 22 LBS.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Rimfire targets are fun.

I highly recommend a dueling tree.

I also use plate racks that I can hit from 50 yards.

For centerfire, I have a Texas Star, armtzen targets and a rubber dummy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Shooting steel targets is very habit forming, no known cure. And they multiply, I had a couple and the couple had a couple, now I have 16 last time I looked.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I made a removable mount for the new rimfire bullseye target from Challenge Targets. The 3” bullseye target above it is also removable...then I can mount paper targets in the center of this target range.

The 5” auto reset poppers on the left/right sides are for higher caliber but if I remove the adjustable tension springs a 22cal will knock them down.

Shooting the 10” gong with the 3” bullseye Is also for higher caliber but the 3” gong does sound off and move nicely when hit from a 22cal.

I will start shooting at it today.

Pictures are taken with a flash in the night.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts