Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,633 Posts
God Speed and Rest In Peace Charlie. Been at it a long time. A quality musician. Thanks and long may your music live.

Reactions: jeepnut711

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
He was a good man and will be missed .
Little Richard and now Charlie Daniels, both legends .
May God Bless and Keep them both .
Gary

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,317 Posts
Love his morning prayers and patriotic posts on twitter. One true patriot, he will be missed.
R. I. P.

·
Registered
179 Posts
R.I.P Mr. Daniels ..... God Bless all you have done.

No Hair Canton Boy1

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Another legend and a true patriot has left us. R I P Charlie Daniels, you will be sorely missed.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I saw Charlie Daniels a few times in the 70’s and early 80’s. Uneasy rider is still one of my favorite songs. Rest in peace my friend! You will be missed!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
What a loss. Aside from being a great musician he cared about our military members. He made many trips abroad to entertain them. He entertained U.S. military troops in Kuwait and Iraq. Daniels toured bases in Ar Ramadi, Balad, Al Qayyarah, Tikrit and Kuwait, performing for thousands of servicemen and women. In the mid 1970s had the Saddle Tramp album on 8 track.......... RIP Patriot.

·
Premium Member
13,950 Posts
Godspeed to you Charlie!

·
Exchequer
4,500 Posts
Sorry to hear of his passing. Enjoyed his concerts many times at a lot of festivals.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,317 Posts

So nice he got to celebrate one last Independence Day.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
sad news

His music will live on. I remember bringing my 7" single of "Devil went down to Georgia" to school when 6th grade music class had a time when we could bring in music.

"I done told you once you (radio edit), I'm the best that's ever been"

·
One Star
9,637 Posts
RIP Charlie D.

·
"The Real Deal"
6,772 Posts
Absolutely gonna miss him and his music. I had the joy of seeing him in concert a few times. Was always interesting seeing extra fiddles prestaged for him when he broke strings during a performance. He was a great showman, and knew how to entertain his fans.

GodSpeed!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts