Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my sons were young and my body parts connected better than nowadays, I use to love to ride the Roller coasters with them at different places. Don't know about this 'un though.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
NO NO I meant I used the restroom just thinking about getting on that thing....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Used to love them things.But with spinal degeneration I don't even ride bumper cars anymore. If I rode that thing my ankles would swell cause thats where the pieces of my spine would end up!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

I think I would have more fun watching, I know I did when I was at the weight lifting club and they had women doing arobics, ah I could watch them all day.... kinda like the way I feel about jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft..... I don't or haven't yet. I sat and watched along with a bunch of others, a parachutest get hung up on a wing support. After the plane going back and forth a bunch of times, he finally got the chutest off.

I have yet to go ice fishing either - just never got the urge to walk out on perfectly good looking ice.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Must be the "Velocipuke". Wonder how big of an arc you could cover with that spinning trajectory.
Brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts