Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Count Ursunk
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heard a goodun today....I repeat this with all due respect to the victims of the Columbine massacre or any other form of terrorism....guns did not cause this tragedy no more than spoons caused Rosie Odonell to gain weight at a rising rate. should we have a spoon law?.hope i did not misspell her name for fear of disrespect to the gal.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
yea there ya go she is a fine one to talk about, other folks.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Now I'M "...afraid to go into the water..." if it ain't her, it's her twin....

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
If I ever where in a place to eat, and that _______ was in there, it would make me to sick to eat anything.

She is a real work of art.... NOT!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You know, JB, the worst thing for her is not just knowing what people think of her, it is having to live with herself knowing better than we do what she is...gotta be one miserable whateversheis...

·
Count Ursunk
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sheepdog,i almost fell outa my chair laughing at that.aint no doubt that ole gal is packin.i bettcha it aint no ruger!!!!

·
Banned
298 Posts
He wasn't anything super, but 'spay and neuter your pets' was the extent of his soapbox-ing. rosie lacks the ability to turn it off.

I hope they give Tom Selleck the job instead.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think most people would get fed up with Rosie quick...and she CAN'T keep from spouting her ******/lib agenda-a gracious hostess she ain't....America has had enough...she needs a job at a dry cleaners...in the back....

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I know my dogs hate him as well, I would too if someone was telling my owner to cut off my private parts. I don't know about the rest of you but I like my private parts as well as I love my guns and I can't see living without either of them.
And the only price is right that I care about is the price on a gun I am going to buy. I bet those sexy model's there are wanting to find another job. Who in the world would want that to be putting your name in her mouth. I think I would have to legally change my name.
sheepdog I wouldn't go to that cleaner's for sure she isn't good enough to sniff my dirty fart stain shorts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts