Ruger Forum banner

RSS5 WX......................................

3K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  rman 
#1 ·
Thought for our 100th post we'd show one of our latest , one of the 'last' of the old model Single Sixes, before the 'new models' came out in 1973............................

See less See more
#4 ·
Believe it or not, this gun was bought at an 'estate' sale auction in the late fall over here near Bowling Green ,Oh. A friend of mine got it for $175 at this auction. Other Rugers went for as good of prices too. Sad to say our 'other' friend was there and did not think to just go ahead and "bid/buy" them ALL.................

#12 ·
quote:Originally posted by Heavy J

I have never shot a six gun, they look pretty cool, I'm going to have to try one...then I'll end up getting one. I think I would like a 44.
Everyone needs at least one. However, once you have one you will probably want more!

#13 ·
HeavyJ, pay attention to what 'rman' said, you will want "more", they get addictive. We just happen to like the smaller bores as our favorites,but that 44 would be just fine, I used to shoot a LOT of 44 specials out of both my Smiths AND Rugers. Just plain "fun", the .22's are just plain "affordable".............

#16 ·
You guys are killin me with these beautiful single action Ruger pictures. I have never been
too excited about single action until NOW. I am startin to get that old familar itch to get one.
And I know just one will lead to another. Thanks for the good pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.