Ruger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This rifle has a stock with a standard length of pull module. Does that mean I have to buy another module to adjust the length of pull? I would love to have a 22lr that actually fit me. I am a big guy. Don't get me wrong I am making out just fine with a standard stock. But since I broke my neck there are days I would love to shoot my 22lr but I don't shoot at all because of neck pain. If I had a 22lr rifle with a 14" LOP I could enjoy it a lot more. Having a second 10/22 would be a lot more fun!

I just found the answer to my own question at shopruger.com

If anyone has one of these rifles I would appreciate it if you share your experience with the rifle.
http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...ruger-1022-22lr-collectors-series-2nd-edition

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
To adjust LOP or comb, you'd need another insert (I would presume it comes with the raised comb in the same LOP like the American). It looks (and if it's like its stainless predecessor) like it has the longest LOP insert offered. You'd like need to add a recoil pad to increase stock length (though its LOP is 13.5" right now- pretty close to what you want).

We have the first addition. It's a cool model. I like the different features not normally found on 10/22s.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts