Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Nice, do you have more detailed instruction?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
This goes to the top of my Christmas wish list. Very cool, I want one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I put one of those on my AK. Looks like the 10/22 is a lot easier to control. And cheaper. How hot does it get? One mag and the AK is smokin', it gets too hot to hold the hand guard.

The 10/22 was very warm but never super hot.
The SKS bumpinator... I may have destroyed the barrel ;\
AK bumpinator was very hot!!!! hurt your hand to hold hte hand guard.
Saiga 12 bumpinator wasn't very hot actually. warm but not noticably hot.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
This goes to the top of my Christmas wish list. Very cool, I want one.
x2 :D

I am going to buy stock in Tapco as I expect their sales volume to increase substantially...

I have an aluminum barrel and that should help...it heats up fast but cools off fast too...all things considered I think it's an advantage for rapid fire with regard to heat...

Matt...what ammo are you using in your video...

I plan on making a couple more vids then deconstructing the Bumpinator in a video

It's as simple as it looks. Deceptively simple.
Will you please hurry up and get that done... :D

Anyone can build their own. 50$ in parts.

It's as simple as it looks. Deceptively simple.
Cheap and easy surpassed only by simple and effective = engineering master marvel... :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
-------------

Awesome, Matt...

Nicely done video too...!!!!!!!

Can we get details of how to, what to etc...

That beats the bmf by miles and miles...

-------------

I have a few more vids planned. Next vid for the 10/22 will be an accuracy edition where I sight it in and see what kinds of groups I can get.

I will do a how to. But I want more views first!

The bumpinator is essentially a tapco t6 stock with 10$ in parts from the hardware store. Super simple and easy :D

Lets get this vid out! I'd like every 10/22 enthusiast to see this thing!!! :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
x2 :D

I am going to buy stock in Tapco as I expect their sales volume to increase substantially...

I have an aluminum barrel and that should help...it heats up fast but cools off fast too...all things considered I think it's an advantage for rapid fire with regard to heat...

Matt...what ammo are you using in your video...

Will you please hurry up and get that done... :D

Cheap and easy surpassed only by simple and effective = engineering master marvel... :D
The bumps at the beginning of the video are BLAZER !!!!! After that I switch to CCI Velocitor's and CCI Stingers. As the gun got dirtier (dirtiest 10/22 I've ever seen) I used the Stingers exclusively.

I'm holding out on the how to. I want to do a few other vids first. And get substantially more views! Then drop the How to.

So share this vid with your friends or anyone who may be interested ! :D

Views, comments and likes are what motivate me !!!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.