Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Ruger 10/22 in Realtree Hardwoods HD with a Bushnell 1.5-4.5 x 32mm scope in Realtree Hardwoods HD with Kwik Site see-thru mounts. I'm going to keep searching for camo scope mounts but right now I have some camo tape on order that will do the trick for now.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Cool...but don't lay it down in the woods....every one I've had was a real straight shooter...didya know that back in the 70s, PD in some large cities used a 10/22 for a sniper rifle where larger calibers would be a problem? Best .22 I ever picked up...

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
That looks fantastic. :D I saw a Colt Anaconda similar to that recently at one of the two shops I go to. I never had seen one like it before and the camo made it look very different but still handsome.

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Wow - that would be my choice for a squirrel gun.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Like sheepdog said, don't lean it up against a tree or drop in the woods. You may never find it again. Had a shot gun once, homemade camo pattern. Almost never found the thing! Nice 10/22, I like that pattern also.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi, Ryanp17. I have the same 1022 also. If your still looking for rings, try cabelos. They stock Warne rings in your camo pattern. There expensive and heavy duty but they look great and will last 2 life times. I also use them on an 870 slug gun with the same camo and they wont shoot lose for nothing.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
114 Posts
That is such a nice looking gun. I have a similar 10/22, but mine is not camo. If I can fill my bag limit on squirrel in half a day, it should take you about lets say 10 minutes. Have fun.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts