Ruger Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Like this post, will be watching for some good ideas on what to add to mine.

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
KIDD Stainless Match Bull Barrel will arrive this week! What do you guys recommend for triggers? Single stage? 2 stage?
• Have you ever used a 2-stage trigger? It's not just the standard squeeze like all the single stage ones. There's a proper method with them.
• What's the rest of the components? Spending $$$ on a trigger doesn't make sense if the rest of the gun is $$. Also makes to sense to spend $ on a trigger when the rest is $$$. Keep an even keel on components.

I've tried a bunch of different triggers. Volquartsen DIY, Power Custom DIY, VQ TG2000, Jard, Kidd DIY, TT Shooter reworks, etc... Each has positives and negatives depending on one's needs, wants and finances.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
• Have you ever used a 2-stage trigger? It's not just the standard squeeze like all the single stage ones. There's a proper method with them.
• What's the rest of the components? Spending $$$ on a trigger doesn't make sense if the rest of the gun is $$. Also makes to sense to spend $ on a trigger when the rest is $$$. Keep an even keel on components.

I've tried a bunch of different triggers. Volquartsen DIY, Power Custom DIY, VQ TG2000, Jard, Kidd DIY, TT Shooter reworks, etc... Each has positives and negatives depending on one's needs, wants and finances.
The other components I have purchased so far are a KIDD stainless match bull barrel, KIDD extractor, KIDD bolt buffer, KIDD auto bolt release, Hogue overmolded stock, and a Mueller APT scope.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

And yes I have used a two stage trigger before and am leaning in that direction, just like to hear others opinions - maybe they will bring up something I haven't considered

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
21 - 28 of 28 Posts